Approaching 60 , Active and Energetic but Just Could Not Get Rid of my Belly Fat . I Finally Decided to Do Something About It !

I've been self conscious of my belly area for...

I've been self conscious of my belly area for years , nothing ever seemed to help . My weight has stayed the same but as the years went on my belly area was getting worse . I am so happy I took that first step and contacted The V Boutique . Melissa was fantastic , very informative and attentive to my needs and pain tolerance . The procedure only lasts about 25 minutes with a minimal amount of discomfort . I can compare it to moderate cramping as the device felt like it was heating up . The only downfall for me was the result isn't immediate , it takes six to twelve weeks before you see improvement . It's definitely worth the wait though when you see the progress with those first set of photos its amazing ! I am so happy with my results and would recommend this procedure .
Melissa Mendicino

Melissa was amazing ! She was very professional but made me feel at ease right away . She was very patient and understanding and answered all my questions before she started the Sculpsure process . As the procedure went on , Melissa was right there with me making sure I was doing alright . I'm actually looking forward to going back for my next set of pics to see Melissa and the staff . Everyone at the VBoutique is so welcoming and friendly and makes you feel at home !