21 5ft 5 150lbs 32b Before 745 Cc Silicone Implants -Nuffield bournemouth, GB

3 days and counting! I have always wanted a bigger...

3 days and counting! I have always wanted a bigger boobs for as long as I can remember,
after losing a lot of weight last year, I went from a uk size 20 to size 10 through diet and exercise,
it left me with rather deflated unhappy looking boobs.

After lots of investigation decided on Mr Ian Whitworth at the Nuffield hospital in Bournemouth,
he filled me with confidence at both consultations, I told him I wanted to go big and he said the biggest they did was 745 cc and to go and try different rice sizers up to that size.

I tried the biggest straight away obviously and found I was somewhere between an E and an F cup ideal for me.

So excited but also nervous will keep you all updated x

3 days post op

So I am now 3 days post op sorry I haven't updated before, I arrived at the hospital Wednesday morning at 7am went up to the ward and was shown my room, I had a visit from Mr Whitworth he took some pictures, told me that we would go with the 800 cc we had previously discussed as he felt they would fill the skin better.

I went down around 10 am I was very upset but the theater staff were lovely, I woke up just before midday slightly stiff but not in great amounts of pain.

I was given lots of pain killers and discharged the next morning after the tubes had been removed,
I have gone out most mornings just for a coffee but find I tire very easily, can't wait till next week to be able to drive again.

Will update after I have had check up at 6 days x

10 days post op

So I had my dressings removed 3 days go ago, no bleeding, incisions look really tidy,
my boobs are still swollen and painful but the pain is easing every day,
driving me mad not being able to do anything,
have an appointment to see my Whitworth on the 1st November will update again then xx

23 days post op

Swelling continues to go down, one boob has dropped a little more than the other but still early days.
I have a consultation in 4 days so will update again then x

4 Week Check up

So 4 weeks post op, I saw Mr Whitworth who after a quick examination said he was very happy with how they were healing, also that I can now return to the gym and start wearing normal bras, my right breast is still slightly more swollen than the left but going down a little each day.
I have to go back for a final consultation in 3 months, but very happy with the results.
London Plastic Surgeon

Excellent service provided by Mr Whitworth he answered all my questions and put me at ease, highly recommended.