Microneedling for the First T Time - Bountiful, UT

My motivation was my daughter’s upcoming wedding. ...

My motivation was my daughter’s upcoming wedding. I was a bit nervous when I arrived, but office staff was so pleasant and supportive that I quickly felt completely comfortable. Dr. Fairbanks explained everything that was going to happen before he did it which made me feel at ease. I was surprised that within a few hours the redness went away and no one would have known that I had a procedure done by the next day! I was extremely happy with the outcome.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I felt complete comfortable and confident with Dr. Fairbanks. He had performed several minor procedures on my husband and my son. In fact, they both later had him perform operations that took several hours on each of them to correct different issues. When I decided to have micro needling done I didn’t want anyone to do it except Dr. Fairbanks. He never pressures you to have more done than you want. I was thrilled with my results and our family will continue to return to him.