Tummy Tuck and Flank Lipo - Boulder, CO

After maintaining a 95 lb weight loss for four...

After maintaining a 95 lb weight loss for four years I decided to get tummy tuck and liposuction on my back. I'm three days PO and off the prescription pain meds now. My main challenge is the feeling of tightness and the inability to stand up straight which is giving me back pain. Definitely still sore all over but the pain is manageable on OTC meds. I was very happy with how it looked at two days PO and they tell me it will only look better and better.

Of note, due to several previous (non-cosmetic) surgeries my TT incision is higher than might be expected.

42yo TT, one week post-up

Exactly one week post-op today. I'm off all pain meds now (including OTC) and I'm very mobile though I'm still taking it pretty easy. I did start back at work today (desk job).

I still have one drain which I hope will come out in five days. Took a few more pics during my doctors visit today and it's looking even better than last week. He is pleased and I'm thrilled with how it's looking so far.

2 week PO TT

I couldn't be happier with my TT so far. I'm not as convinced of the lipo yet. I'm getting full faster than before surgery and I've lost 9 lbs in two weeks . Has that happened to anyone else?

4 weeks PO TT and couldn't be happier

Tomorrow will be four weeks from my date of surgery. I've been very mobile since the end of the first week (no pain meds of any kind) and I got cleared yesterday to start walking on the treadmill again. :) No running or weights for another 4 weeks (possibly more) but I'm thrilled I get to start back (incrementally) on the treadmill. I feel fantastic so my biggest challenge is reminding myself that I'm still healing and need to take it easy.

Just over four weeks PO tummy tuck

My hubby thinks my pink boy shorts look like "granny panties" :) but that aside, I'm very happy with my side profile. Maybe even more so than from the front. Still not sure about the flank lipo but what's done is done on that front.

7 weeks PO and ready to get back to the gym

I see the surgeon tomorrow and I'm really, really hoping he will clear me for full activity (running, weight training, etc) as my body will allow. My fingers, toes, arms and legs are all crossed.

At this point I don't think there is much difference visually from 4 weeks PO. I never had much swelling and the scar is slowly (very slowly) getting better.
Swail