41 Years Old with One Child, Breast Lift with Aug and Chemical Peel Under Eyes - Boulder, CO

Went with Dr. Roesner at Aura Skin Care in...

Went with Dr. Roesner at Aura Skin Care in Boulder, CO and I'm so happy with my results. My eyes look a million times better and my breasts are exactly what I asked for. I wanted a natural look, I wasn't looking to go to big but was more interested in the lift due to major sagging after breast feeding my son. I'm using scar strips right now since I tend to have issues with scarring, the Dr. promised to help me through this process and so far I'm very happy with the results.

Breast lift with implants pics

I'm 10 weeks out of surgery. I tend to keloid so I'm wearing scar strips 24/7 and my doc agreed to help me with the healing process. I didn't want to go large, just perky and full. So far I'm very happy with the results!!
Dr. Nathan Roesner

My experience has been wonderful, everyone in the office is friendly and makes you feel like family. Dr. Roesner does not push surgery or procedures at all, he helped me to make the best decision and gave me a fair price. I went back for my first botox procedure recently and I'm very happy with that as well.