48 Years Old, Breastfed 3 Children. Wanted Back What I Originally Had and Not Much More. - Boulder, CO

After nursing 3 babies and watching my breasts...

After nursing 3 babies and watching my breasts diminish to a small A cup, I wanted to go back to having a round, full B cup. I wasn't looking to have huge breasts. I just wanted to regain some shape to my chest and look proportionate. I provided photos of exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. My recovery has gone really smoothly with no complications whatsoever.
Boulder Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hartley was incredibly professional and really listened to my objectives. He was patient with me as it took me a while to arrive on exactly the size I wanted. His staff was super helpful and their facility is gorgeous. I also really liked that the surgery center was located in the same building rather than in a big hospital. The post surgery follow-up has been top notch too. He's clearly a skilled surgeon and has a lot of integerity around the work he does. I felt like I was in really good hands from start to finish.