45 Year Old Woman -- Resurfacing, Laser Hair Removal, Acne Treatment, Photo-facial, Skin Tightening, Basic Dermatology - Boulder

Dr Levine is very detail oriented with tremendous...

Dr Levine is very detail oriented with tremendous skill and a great eye for the female face. He has worked with me on all aspects of my skin for the past 10 years. As a teenager and young female adult I have suffered from severe cystic acne scarring and now peri-menopausal acne. Just yesterday someone turned to me and said, "You have beautiful skin". Not only has he professionally guided me through the new treatments that would enhance my goal of healthy skin; but he has personally taken time out of his busy schedule to accommodate me many times at the last minute. I have complete trust in his professional opinions, skills, and knowledge as a top rated aesthetic dermatologist. I recommend him to anyone who is willing to take the time.....you don't have to live with the scars of childhood acne.
Boulder Dermatologist