21 Years Old - 32DDD to 32B Breast Reduction - Boulder, CO

This was the best thing I have ever done. I...

This was the best thing I have ever done. I instantly felt as light as a feather when I woke up from surgery. My surgeon is amazing and I am healing so well. I highly recommend this surgery to anyone who is thinking about getting it! My whole healing process has been pretty easy. The most painful part of this whole thing was getting the drains removed! Other than that everything has been smooth sailing!

22 days post op!

Picture updates!

Updates from the past several weeks. No pain, i have most of the feeling in my breasts still. I definitely have feeling in my nipples. My nipples, however, are very flat since the surgery - not sure if this will go away or if they will stay flat. My left nipple is more flat than my right nipple. My right breast tends to still swell up occasionally (as you will see in some of the photos) and makes my right nipple appear larger. Also, the weight of my breasts has not distributed evenly yet. My left breast has dropped a bit and looks normal, whereas my right breast holds most of its weight directly under my nipple (also why the nipple looks larger sometimes). My scars have faded quite a bit already. Theyre very flat and smooth, just discolored a little now. I feel great and am still very happy with my decision!(:
Boulder Plastic Surgeon

My doctor has been nothing but wonderful! He is amazing and incredibly talented. He and his staff are all very professional and caring. I highly recommend Boulder Plastic Surgery.