23 Years Old, No Kids, 300 Cc and 325 Cc Moderate Plus Mentor Silicone Implants a Lift!

I have tuberous breasts with little breast tissue...

I have tuberous breasts with little breast tissue and needed a little lift as well. I'm a personal trainer and I'm very active myself! I've always played around with the idea of getting natural looking implants but only recently made it a reality! I got 300 cc's on my left side & 325 cc's on my right side. My surgeon also gave me a donut lift!

3 Weeks Post-Op! Will Lower Pole Fill Out?

3 weeks since surgery! I'm loving the way that they're developing because they were a bit scary at first! I've been massaging 2-3 times a day holding a specific motion for a minute and then moving on. One of my own concerns is the worry of my lower poles not filling out properly. I took pictures of them both from the side. I know I am very along in my recovery and they have more dropping and fluffing to do, but at 3 weeks does it at least look like the lower poles will fill out well enough judging by the looks? The right isn't as "full" looking as the left so far. I hope so.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon