Botox and Restylane - Injection Artistry!!, Santa Monica, CA

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Botox and Restylane - Injection Artistry!! - Santa Monica, CA

I can only tell you from my own experience.  I have been a patient of Dr. Sheffield’s for many years for Botox injections.  The staff at SB aesthetics are very friendly and I feel taken care of every time I visit.  I have some wrinkles around my eyes in the crows feet area and also some moderate frown lines between the brows.  The botox injections have really been effective at minimizing the wrinkling keeping me looking younger and refreshed.  I have never had any issues with too much Botox or getting anything but great results.  Dr. Sheffield is one of the most talented plastic surgeons out there who does botox and fillers.  His focus is completely on non-surgical procedures.  Dr. Sheffield is such a kind, compassionate, intelligent and knowledgeable person. He cares about you and how you feel about your appearance.  He is such a good listener.  He uses cutting edge technology and he uses the latest procedures and drugs.  I went to him recently to talk about the hollowness/dark circles that was around my eyes.  We talked in detail about current skin care i was doing in that area and what products I was using.  He immediately had a treatment plan for me which consisted of Restylane injections to the tear trough area under the eye.   WOW.  I am left speechless at the results!  I look in the mirror and I hardly recognize myself.   I remember her from about 15 years ago.  The combination of using botox and fillers in the eye area has made such a difference in how I feel about my appearance.  Everytime I tell someone how old I am they are in disbelief.  It’s done wonders for my confidence!!  Besides how skilled and professional Dr. Sheffield is, one one the things I LOVE the most is how much time he spends with his patients.  You feel right at ease, like you are in the hands of someone who really cares about you and has your best interest at heart.  I never feel like he is trying to push additional treatments or do anything besides give me genuine feedback.  This is a rare thing to find in a person, much less your plastic surgeon!!   Dr. Sheffield is someone I would highly recommend for injections using botox and fillers!