Love It No One Can Tell when I'm Stressed Now!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

25 units for the 11 between my eyes and associated...

25 units for the 11 between my eyes and associated "screw you" look I get when I'm thinking or angry. Plastic Surgery office where I've gotten great service from microdermabrasion...RNs and certified easthicians (sp?) She did a great job. I am a youthful 43, but very expressive!!!
I have been through a lot of pain and hardship in my life as well; Grandma was right when she said "don't make that face, it'll freeze that way!!" When I smile I look like Polyanna, but as soon as I start to doubt or become stressed, I turn into a scary lady! The botox started working by the third day, and now by the seventh the lines are completely gone and it looks like a calm me. I'm hooked. Now I have money in my life and plan on using a lot of it for this kind of stuff. I'm going for artefill in the labionasal folds next month. Just find an experienced injector and ask a lot of questions first. My injector told me truthfully that I would loose smile wattage if I got it in my lower face...and that if I got it in crow's feet I'd pay for it with wrinkles under the eye when the muscles holding the bottom firm on the sides of the eyes get deactivated. I opted for keeping the crows feet for now. By the way, mild sinus type headache for 5 days. But worth every cent!!!! Thanks!

Perfection Plastic Surgery