Botox and Filler Changed My Life!

Botox

amangini

Doctor Review

27 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Botox and Filler Changed My Life!

I woke up one morning and discovered I was unexpectedly single and almost 50 years old. Worse than that, I had just received a package of professional photos for work and YIKES!!! I couldn’t believe how my ‘expression lines’ had turned into such deep wrinkles. They say the mirror doesn’t lie but photos really show the brutal truth! Starting with my very first appointment, Dr. Lisa Vuich was patient, kind and a miracle worker!!! She let me express my concerns (including financial), explained what each injection (botox and filler) would accomplish and proceeded to administer my treatment as gently as possible. When finished, she handed me a mirror. I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES!! Gone were the life-long forehead lines, the incredibly deep nasolabial folds and the dark circles under my eyes. I looked 15+ years younger and felt absolutely beautiful. Dr. Lisa had given me the face I always wanted. Ok, maybe it didn’t change my life, but it absolutely changed how I felt about myself and my appearance. Now it is almost 10 years later and I still see Dr. Lisa twice a year to maintain my wrinkle-free face. Her prices are the most reasonable I have found and I am always able to get an appointment within a few days. I wouldn’t consider switching to anyone else! Thank you Dr. Lisa!