Non Surgical Nose Job

I decided to have this procedure as my nose bridge...

I decided to have this procedure as my nose bridge was very flat. I was concious about certain angles where my nose looked extremely flat and seemed to slope from one side. The results I was looking to get from this procedure we're higher tip, a prominent bridge and nostril reduction and I am definitely happy with the result so far.
It has been about four hours and there is a little bruise and also a little sensitivity.
This procedure was a little painful when injections were used at the base of my nose.
I'm happy with those treatment because it has made a big difference but one that is very natural looking.

2 week Update

Love it! I will be going back in a couple of weeks as I would like to bring the nostrils in slightly more.

Update - 6Weeks

Very happy with the results and the swelling has gone down. My nose now looks very natural and nobody has noticed but I am definitely seeing the difference. Will be going back as I would like to build up the bridge a little more.

Final result

Side by side final result and pictures of what I would like the end result to be. I think two more treatments and I will be at this stage.

3nd treatment

I felt it was time for another treatment and wanted the bridge of my nose to be more defined.
Dr. Narushka