Could not be happier with my results and experience!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I decided to get a Rhinoplasty about 6 months before I had my procedure. A childhood break left my nose with unsightly bumps and a rather severe deviated septum that left my breathing impaired. Despite the fact I work in the healthcare field, without any research, I scheduled a consultation and procedure with a well-known surgeon at one of the large Boston academic medical centers. My experience with this office was frightening. I was given barely any explanation about my procedure, the staff were rarely responding to my calls or questions and even acted annoyed on occasion when I expressed concerns or confusion. The day before my procedure, I was not aware of what time my surgery was or even where to go when I arrived at the hospital the next morning, I had no idea what to expect. I was panicked. I became even more panicked when I finally got online and researched my surgeon. It was incredibly evident I had not done my research and was not making a well-informed decision. But, this story has an incredibly happy ending! I cancelled my surgery and did extensive research to find the best plastic surgeon in the Boston area, all signs pointed to Dr. Seckel! My experience with Dr. Seckel and his office could not have been more opposite than my previous expereince. He is such a kind, caring, experienced and brilliant surgeon who takes the time to answer any and all questions as well as really listen to his patients concerns and preferences. Working with his office and colleagues was also an absolute pleasure. I was completely prepared for my procedure and recovery and felt incredibly calm and thrilled the day before my procedure (completely different feeling!!). Most importantly, I could not be happier with my results!! The finished product is better than I could have ever imaged and I'm beyond thrilled with my transformation!! Even more importantly, I felt my health and safety were monitored comprehensively from the morning of my procedure and throughout the entire recovery process and after. I highly recommend Dr. Seckel to anyone considering Rhinoplasty, this was the best decision i've ever made!