Round 3: Rhinoplasty, Tummy Tuck, BBL

I'm backkkkkkk!!! Will post pre-op pix tonite. I...

I'm backkkkkkk!!! Will post pre-op pix tonite. I am 2 weeks away from my next procedure! I was originally booked for February 2016, however, I have Crohn's disease and need to start treatment ASAP. I cannot get this type of surgery while I am on treatment, therefore, I decided to move my surgery up so I can start my treatment sooner. Dr. Dell Vechia will be doing my tummy tuck and my nose job and at the same time will put some more fat in my butt because I want it bigger. When I first moved my surgery up, I was very nervous and have butterflies in my stomach. I felt like I was going to puke! But now that I am two weeks away I am very happy, excited, and looking forward to finally having a flat stomach and a fat ass.

As promised

Some pre op photos. Sorry for the quality I took them myself.

I made it to the flatside!

I had tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, and bbl on Friday at St. Elizabeth's in Boston. Everyone on the pre op side was extremely nice--but the nurses in recovery were mean and would't help me pee. I had the strangest burning sensation in my eyes shortly after waking up. The nurses just brushed it off til I started crying and screaming. I have plastic buckles sewn in my eyes from previous retinal detachment repairs so with my facial swelling my eyes felt like they were gonna explode. They had to call in an ophthamologist to come see me. They gave me drops which helped immediately but the pain came back within minutes. I felt like the nurses were rushing me to get out. Mind you, I just had all this surgery and now I have a 3.5 hour ride ahead of me. Well I finally made it home! Took a peak at my nose and I was in love. Booty is looking good and there is no more belly skin! I am in pain now because I keep coughing and can't clear the fluid from my lungs. Even with pillow splinting it still feels horrible. I am still kind of out of it. My husband just gave me a spongebath and changed my clothes so I feel nice n clean. Still draining a pretty good amount of fluids. Going to sleep now (will try) since I have to go see Dr D tomorrow in NYC. Let me know what you ladies think. I'm still real swollen in abdomen.

Can't believe

This is me. Like, no stomach? Really? Cute nose? Huge ass? No way! I am ecstatic with all of my results and have 0 complaints. I just want to cry happy tears... I've waited so long for this. Oh--I also feel amazing!! No pain. Saw Dr yesterday, we are keeping drains and nasal cast on for another week.

Happy Thanksgiving

Just a few pix from today. Loving my results :)

Recovery update

So today marks 23 days post op. I went back to work last week. I had my last drain pulled last Monday and that hurt a lil. I now have a lot of fluid in my belly and I hate it. It doesnt hurt but it gives me anxiety. I want my belly to retract nice and tight after I have this fluid removed and I am scared it wont. My wound is also open and opens more by the day. It's not infected but looks ugly. I am taking vitamins, wearing my faja, covering wounds with sterile dressings. I ordered and ab board and it should be here tomorrow. Here are some pics and vid.

Update 5 weeks PO bbl, tt, rhino

Sooooo I just posted this very update on my round 2 review instead of this one... Ugh... Anyway I am 5 weeks po now and starting to feel much better. My back still feels wierd/bad. Some parts are numb, most of the time I feel sore, achey, and like little knives are stabbing me everywhere which is just nerves regenerating, probably. Anyway enjoy the pix/vids and follow me on instagram @delvecchiodoll

Realself is acting up

0:15
0:11
0:05
I dont know whats going on with RS lately but my updates are not going thru. Here are some new videos and pics.

3 months post op

Hey ladies!! I am approaching 13 weeks post op now. Overall I am happy with my body except: i have a pouch on my lower abdomen, its kinda hard but kinda soft, idk what it is, it wasnt there immediately post op. I loved my nose on the table but now it has gone back to its original shape and I am so dissapointed. I have a bump on my left side and it is totally assymetrical. I texted Dr D abt this and he hasn't addressed it yet. I really hope this changes but it doesnt seem like swelling to me. It is a hard bump. Take a look for yourself. I am learning to live with it all and be happy. But for all the money you spend on this shit you want to be 100% happy. I can hide it well in pictures with certain angles but I do wish my ass was bigger. Here are some pix:

couple other pics

Boston Plastic Surgeon

100% happy with everything!!