Sinus-Nasal (Collapse) Surgical Procedure

I have been suffering with Sinus problems for 8+...

I have been suffering with Sinus problems for 8+ years. Under the guidance of an local ENT he treated me for allergies for 5 years with no relief. I switched Doctor's & was diagnosed with a Deviated septum. Surgery was performed in October 2014. I knew it would take sometime for healing but after 1 1/2 years later still had the same problem I initially had. I was finally referred to Dr. Ezzat by my ENT Surgeon. One my initial visit Dr. Ezzat examined my sinus' & diagnosed my problem immediately. I had a slight collapse going on in my left sinus. I was thrilled someone actually diagnosed & had options for me. Two months after my initial visit with Dr. Ezzat he performed my nasal surgery by placing permanent stitches in each nasal cavity to hold my sinus' passages open for clear nasal breathing. I finally can breathe thru each nasal passage normally. Something I have never been able to do as long as I can remember. I am very fortunate to have had someone so competent to diagnose & treat my condition so quickly. It has been a couple of months now & I am finally breathing so much better. My only wish was I met him years ago!
Thank you for making me be able to breathe again normally. I am forever grateful to you & your staff.
Dr. Waleed Ezzat

Dr. Ezzat is the best Doctor I have ever had. He listened to my complaint along with the symptoms I was suffering from. After his initial exam he was quick to diagnose & treat my condition effectively & timely. I would & have highly recommend him to anyone who has had sinus issues that are still not resolved. After suffering for so many years, I can actually breathe thru my nasal passages. Something so simple as that is life changing for me.