Life Changing - Boston, MA

Four 10lb babies, via c-sections in a 7/8 year...

Four 10lb babies, via c-sections in a 7/8 year span, took an ugly toll on my body! I began to feel unhealthy, and as time passed it became obvious that I was going to feel worse as I got older; I was 51. I needed to take action. Suffice to say, schedules freed up and the time to repair the damage was here. So began my journey and the first step was to find a doctor in a flooded market. Since having done research about the plastic surgeons in the greater Boston area years ago, I had a good sense of those most skilled for procedure I needed. With that information, coupled with another 6 months of inquiry regarding experience and techniques, I was feeling like an expert of Who's Who in Plastic Surgery... in the end the evidence was clear, Dr. Volpe was the rock star in this field. I made the call....the surgery went as expected and my results are beautiful! Dr. Volpe is a stellar surgeon, a perfectionist in the best way, and very good at explaining the procedures and recovery in a realistic light. He spent time, a lot of time, patiently listening to and answering all my questions. He is a very calming force, and present every step of the way. So here I am...about seven months post-op...a new person! Tummy tuck, hernia repair, correction of diastasis recti...is a distant memory. Dr. Volpe put me back together again, and today I jump rope with my kids, jog, play soccer, and the reflux is gone as is the chronic pain in my stomach and back. I hope sharing my experience has helped others on this same journey. If anything, I saved you work and time by finding Dr. Volpe for you. Thank you, Dr. Volpe, from the bottom of my heart.

51 YRS. OLD MOTHER OF FOUR

51 YR. OLD MOTHER OF FOUR

51 Yr. Old Mother of Four

51 Yr. Old Mother of Four--Abdominoplasty

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Volpe is a stellar surgeon, a perfectionist in the best way, and very good at explaining the procedures and recovery in a realistic light. He spent time, a lot of time, patiently listening to and answering all my questions. He is a very calming force, and present every step of the way. Dr. Volpe put me back together again. Today I jump rope with my kids, jog, play soccer, and the reflux is gone as is the chronic pain in my stomach and back. Thank you, Dr. Volpe, from the bottom of my heart.