Did NOT Need Superficial Facelift Until Earlier Procedures. Now in the Market for 2nd Facelift/cheeklift - Boston, MA

I'm leaving my personal sentiments out and only...

I'm leaving my personal sentiments out and only making factual statements in this review of the facelift procedure that Dr. Yaremchuk performed on 9/23/14. Initially the jowling Dr. Yaremchuk left me with one month prior looked as if it had been completely corrected w/o any new nerve injuries (he injured my L. buccal nerve and R. marginal mandibular with the previous operation, injuries which are still present currenly). Yet as the swelling subsided, I was left with massive amounts of loose skin and waddling around my neck because of the fact the facelift was performed at a superficial level, which also probably accounts for the reason why no new nerve injuries were present when he operated on my face this second time. Because he detached my ears, the crevice between the lobe and my neck now develops a cheesy like odor, similar to the odor that develops with ear piercing or inside a belly button. I have to wash it everyday with alcohol. I had long, thick, "beautiful" hair, which started falling out in large clumps afterwards (see pics). My hair had been so thick it wouldn't fit in a clip. Now all of my hair can be secured with a tiny lobster claw because there's only half the original quantity. A superficial skin lift is not worth it, even for younger woman. It's a lot of cost and recuperation for results that are fleeting. As I had sustained several nerve injuries with simple procedures performed by this surgeon, I didn't want to incur further nerve injuries with more complex procedures. A positive comment I'll make is that other than my earlobe being detached and curled, the scars healed nicely without any keloids. Pics taken from exact same angle in exact same position to follow.

squared off, saggy grandma neck

I need to crop the photos from a similar angle but these are recent pics from my iphone. if i hold my chin up and forward, it isnt as bad, but if I look down slightly or turn my head to one side, I have this huge effing neck waddle that I didnt have prior to Dr. Yaremchuk.
Dr. Michael Yaremchuk

Hmmm ...Is it suspicious that Dr. Yaremchuk had only 5 reviews in the last 5 years, but then suddenly in the past 6 months, 5 wonderful reviews about him pop up? Judge for yourself. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions (if said opinions are actually from authentic sources and monetary factors are driving the reviews). However, it wouldn't surprise me if this EXPONENTIAL increase in positive feedback continued, but the cause is open to interpretation. In my experience, inauthentic feedback is DANGEROUS, especially when describing someone as "god" or a "genius" because other people act on such reviews, believing the content, and are put into situations that have extremely deleterious consequences. I also think it's important for information such as this to be allowed to surface so that RS users can make an informed decision. At any rate, I gave the staff professionalism sub-rating 5 stars because at least Dr. Yaremchuk's nurse, Jan, is a wonderful and caring person. The anesthesiologist who meet with me on my return visit was also a very professional practioneer, who actually expressed concern about me as a human being.