51 Year Old Wants to Look Better in Clothes

I had sculp sure after careful consideration and...

I had sculp sure after careful consideration and discussion with Dr Sean Doherty. I am 51 years old and have always considered intervention for my flabby abdomen. Years have passed and now not looking for that level of correction with invasive surgery like a tummy tuck or traditional lipo. Add menopause and thickening middle overall to the picture--- Sculp Sure seemed like something that would supplement my more careful eating habits and very regular workouts to get me to the place I wanted to be which is looking better in clothes. It was so easy and quick. Minimal discomfort. Easy recovery and definitely pleased with the results that are evident already in 4 weeks. Will definitely do more.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sean Doherty was so patient and took so much time explaining my options to me. Could have pushed me to a more expensive invasive procedure to get even better results but listened to my personal goals related to my appearance, cost and downtime. The ultimate decision was made to go with Sculpsure and I am very happy with my decision.