Natural-looking Results. Boston, MA

I just wanted to write a quick review to...

I just wanted to write a quick review to compliment Dr. Ahn for a great job with my septorhinoplasty six months ago. At this point I can say with confidence that I have a natural, good-looking result.
I've always had a nose that's on the larger side, and as I got older, its asymmetry became more pronounced and the tip seemed to grow longer and droopier.
During the consultation, I explained to Dr. Ahn that I like having a distinctive nose, but I'd like it to be more symmetrical and more in proportion to my face. He understood what I meant, saying "So what we're talking about is a nicer version of YOUR nose." Yes!
I may eventually add photos but don't feel like doing it right now. Basically it's more symmetrical, a little narrower, and with a more attractive tip angle - but it all looks very natural. Dr. Ahn has also been good about coaching me in post-operative care, including massaging the nose and pressing it in a certain way to ensure it heals as symmetrically as possible.
In summary, it's a lot of money, but after obsessing over my nose for many years, it's freeing to not be so self-conscious and to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see.
Westborough Facial Plastic Surgeon