Dr. Raffi Der Sarkissian is the Best! a True Perfectionist and Artist! - Boston, MA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This was my third nose job, two in my late teens...

This was my third nose job, two in my late teens and now one is my late 30's. I was always told by doctors my nose would always be wide and would never be "perfect". I decided I really wanted to do this surgery when I hated most pictures of myself. My graphs had shifted over the years and my nose looked uneven and wide and just didnt fit my face. The pain was minimal, and I took no pain meds. The swelling was as expected. The recovery is basically a week of taking it easy and looking bruises etc.

Quincy Plastic Surgeon

I went to Raffi because he is known as the BEST person for revision rhinoplasty. He certainly is. I am so happy with the results and I am shocked how amazing my nose looks!!!! He is truly amazing and a true artist. Well worth it, I would recommend Dr. D to everyone highly. I think he is the best in the country!!!