Dr. Derosa is Truly a Miracle Worker! - Boston, MA

I saw Dr. Derosa for a revision rhinoplasty. She...

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

My consultation was over an hour and all questions were answered and expectations were shown to me. Any time I had a question or concern her secretary Cassandra would answer them the same day. Dr. Derosa even called me the day after my surgery to check on me. I saw Dr. Derosa for a revision rhinoplasty. She had a lot of work to do including a deviated septum, widening my bridge, taking my nose down because it was raised too high and adding a layer under my skin because of my thin skin. She has the most amazing personality and bedside manner. She held my hand through every step of the way and my result is amazing!! I cannot recommend her enough. She is the best rhinoplasty surgeon you will find in Boston!!! She changed my life and for that I will be forever grateful! She is top notch!!!