20 Years Old, 34 B, College Student - Boston, MA

I would love to have cleavage with and without...

I would love to have cleavage with and without clothes on. I want to be able to buy clothes that fit my body, verses having to size down to accommodate my chest. My breasts are not proportionate to my body, and I am hoping BA fixes that.

I am concerned with symmetry, and negative health effects such as infections, DVT, capsular contractions, and so on but my doctor is aware of this and I have high hopes for a positive outcome!

Surgery date in 2 weeks!

I have my pre-op Wednesday the 21st, and my surgery scheduled for May 29! I am so excited! I am receiving composite breast augmentation giving me silicone implants and fat transfer.

1 day post-op!

Yesterday morning I went in for surgery at 9am, and got home around 4pm. I received silicone implants submuscular through my armpits. I also got liposuction with the fat grafted to my breasts. I got 450cc implants and 500cc fat transfer. They are very bruised and swollen, and I am in a LOT of pain! I take the percocets every few hours but after taking one I end up taking another a couple hours later (script says take 1-2 per dose). I'm also on an antibiotic to take 4 times a day. My doctor has me in compression leggings and bodice, along with a strap to push my breasts down, but no surgical bra. I have a follow up June 4th and until then I can't take off anything or shower (bleh!). Maybe in a day or two I'll go to a hair salon just to get my hair washed and blow-dried.

I am IN LOVE with my breasts! They look wonderful despite the bruising and I can tell my doctor did an amazing job. I can't wait to feel like a normal person and be able to wear cute clothes and bathing suits!

Almost 1 month post op- Dr. Del Vecchio is an amazing plastic surgeon!

I have a condition known as Pectus carinatum (pigeon chest), and being 5'8 160lb I received 450 cc mentor silicone implants and 500cc of fat grafting under the muscle. I needed fat grafting because I didn't have enough breast tissue to support natural looking implants that gave me the look I wanted, so I chose Dr. Del Vecchio because he is on the forefront of a new way of fat grafting that gives amazing results. I am so happy I decided to proceed with my surgery with him, I did a lot of research on different doctors because I wanted to be sure of how I'm spending my money. He is very professional and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon, especially if you have a larger bone structure and still want large breasts.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Del Vecchio is an amazing doctor! I originally thought I only needed implants but after consulting with him I chose to also have fat grafting to my breasts. The results are amazing, they are even better than I could have hoped for and I am so happy I chose him as my doctor. He spent extra time with me when I had more questions than I could count, taking time to make sure I understood everything. He made me feel important and showed appreciation for choosing him, which was very nice!