Best Decision Ever! - Boston, MA

I contemplated upper eyelid surgery for 20 years....

I contemplated upper eyelid surgery for 20 years. After years of research and multiple consults I found my guy and could not be happier. Dr Kapadia is honest, caring, thoughtful and precise. He will make sure you know exactly what to expect for the procedure and post op care. He gave me his email to contact him with any questions and quickly responded even over the weekend. I am thrilled with my results and highly recommend Dr Mitesh Kapadia - he is a perfectionist and makes you feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Best decision ever!!

Recovery pics

For those considering how long to be out of the public, here are my pics right after surgery and at week 1. My friends just thought I had on pink eyeshadow and with the antibiotic ointment the kids looked a little shiny but not bad at all. I was comfortable seeing people after 1 week
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I had debated for 20 years whether or not to go through with an upper blepharoplasty and had several consults with different physicians over the years. It wasn't until I found Dr Mitesh Kapadia that I was comfortable and confident enough to move forward with the surgery. Dr Kapadia is a perfectionist and I can't recommend him highly enough. I am thrilled with my results and his pre, peri and post op care. He is the best and worth every penny!!