CoolSculpting, Stubborn Upper Arm Fat. Mom of 2, 5'7" 138lbs

Hello! I had my consult yesterday for...

Hello! I had my consult yesterday for CoolSculpting and am scheduled for the procedure next Friday 1/27/17. My upper arms are the first place I put on weight, and the last place I lose it. I am close to my ideal weight, and the rest of my body looks proportional. The Dr. first said they didn't know if I had "enough" fat for the procedure, but once I held my arms straight, they saw it. It turns out I also have a lot more fat on my right arm than my left. I am including before pictures of both arms here. I'll also post the photos they take before my procedure and update as the weeks go on.

Additional photo to demonstrate problem area

Wanted to include this photo which I think shows the up per arm fat better. Will also post one or more of these 6+ weeks after the rice sure.

Coolsculpting in Process

Ouch! Waiting for arm 1 to get numb. Took the tech 30+ minutes to get the applicator placed, which was annoying.

CoolSculpting in Progress - other arm

1 day after treatment

Arms are more sore than I expected. Feels kind of like a cross between a hard workout and being beaten up in the areas the applicator was applied. I do have some bruising. I was told I wouldn't, but it's not too bad. Looking forward to seeing results! I go back at 8 weeks for an assessment.

5 days later

Still numb and bruised. Getting pins and needles sensations sometimes, especially when exerting my arms.

If I didn't know it was impossible, I'd say I see the *slightest* improvement already. I know it's just my eyes playing tricks, though.

Results at 1 Week

I swear I see a slight difference. Bruising is starting to go away and numbness has subsided a bit.

11 days out

I still definitely see a slight difference since before the procedure. Bruising is gone, and numbness is a tad less than before, but still there. No other pain or discomfort. Feeling very hopeful about longterm results. :)

Results at 13 days (Almost 2 weeks)

Results at 19 days

Results at 25 days

I'm going to go ahead and flip my rating to "Worth It". Results aren't dramatic, yet, but it hasn't even been 4 weeks! Can't wait to see the final results, but I am already very happy with the improvement.

Results at Almost 5 Weeks

Results at Almost 6 Weeks

Results at Almost 7 Weeks

Results at 8 Weeks

Results at 10 Weeks

I think these are pretty much my final results, but I will post more updates in the coming weeks to see if the changes last or if I see more of a difference. I am still quite happy with the results, especially since I've actually gained 3-4 lbs since before Coolsculpting. I am scheduled to get my abdomen done on April 18th and will create a separate review for that.

Results at 11 Weeks

Still thrilled!

Other angles at 11 Weeks after procedure

As requested, here are some other photos showing how my arms look from other angles. I don't have "before" ones for these, but hope they help anyway.

Results at 12 Weeks