27 Minor Stomach Pooch & Stubborn Bra Bulge - Boston, MA

Let me start off by saying when I first went to...

Let me start off by saying when I first went to have coolsculpting done I was 27, 5'2 and 120lbs. I had a stubborn small pooch on my belly that refused to change shape and always struggled with a minor bra fat bulge. I am a fanatic about working out and eating healthy. I had my full stomach and flanks as well as my back coolsculpted 3 times, spaced out appropriately, and had all of these procedures done by a certified plastic surgeon who also did my breasts [which are LOVELY]. When I say three full times I mean multiple areas of my stomach, flanks and back were done at the same time [I would be in the office for 8 hours/ 1 hour per treatment] and did this at least 4 times total. It has been over a year and the only results have been damage to my metabolism and stomach tightness. have since ballooned to 152lbs and have been struggling for months to lose any of the weight regardless of exercise and diet. I truly believe this procedure did more harm than good. I do NOT recommend it at all. Save your money; I wish I had.
Coolsculpting Trained Nurse

I do NOT at all blame my practitioner; I believe the procedure is just useless.