Soooo ExExcited! Smita ramanadham bmc- Boston, MA

Finally mass health approved me for my breast...

Finally mass health approved me for my breast reduction! Im 27 i have two children and after two pregnancys my breast are now a size 36ddd i think ugh its just so depressing...i cant wait to het them out lol im hoping in the end my back will feel better and i look more proportioned. Im just nervous to see how i look bc ive been so top heavy for so long.

Finally got my reduction

I just had my reduction yesterday at boston medical with dr smita ramahadnam and she did the anchor insision. I have to wait to take a shower so i havent seen them yet but its not to painful. The worst part was the anesthesia made me sick afterwards. I will post pictures and a better review once i take my surgical bra off. Oh and another thing is i didnt need drains woohoo

5 days post op breast reduction

5 days post op im no longer taking any pain meds and i drove for the first time. I think im healing well my boob are looking more normal everyday. When i first took my bandages off i thought i would die lol they looked crazy lol but day by day the stitches are getting better. I will post pictures.

7 days post op

I feel great! I never thought this day would come! I still have tenderness dont get me wrong but i can actually do things for myself such as reach my head and long enough to shampoo and condition. I still havent done my normal hair routine yet or makeup or really go cute but im hoping to try today lol

Having little ones

Its deff hard trying to take things easy and not do much when you have kids! I was sooo soar yesterday after a day of chasing my 2 yr old around esp the stitches on the corners just about under my arms.

17 days post op

I keep forgetting i have stitches and need to sit my butt down. I guess i didnt realize how long 6 weeks really is im going crazy. This definitely really is a journey and healing process.

3 weeks post op tomorrow

Im feeling good. My stitches did split under one breast but its healing fine and doesnt hurt.

5 weeks post breast reduction!

Wish i had tine to do a full review but best decision i ever made! I feel great!! Everything is healing perfect!

My openings

My openinhs are healing alot better then expected. My surgeon said things like this happen and i just been washing it with dial soap and keeping it dryand keeping gauze in place. It doesnt hurt my breast are soar if i hit them or somthing. I been sleeping in my bed and laying on my stomach with lots of pillows lol sorry im typing in a rush!

My right breast

I forgot to post my right breast. Its healing so nicely!

9 weeks post op

Im 9 weeks post op tomorrow and feeling great. I had my appointment yesterday with my plastic surgeon everything is healing great she told me i could continue with my normal activities. She told me I could wear any kind of bra I want so that's exciting I went from a size triple D to a 36C so now I can go into any store and buy any kind of what I want so I definitely don't regret making this decision the only thing that I am concerned about is the scarring I thought I didn't have bad scarring but it seems like the further I could come along in the healing process the more my scars are showing but hopefully now that I started the silicone strips will start to get better I do what I do a review of a silicone strips later on but I am going to be looking into seeing if there are different options as far as that goes just because it's a pain in the butt to constantly have to take off your Silicone strips before you get the shower wash them wait for them to dry put them back on if there was a cream or something maybe that would be a little easier I don't know I might look at the border but I'm not really sure if anyone has any good suggestions please let me know.

12 week post op pics

Everything is healing fine.
Smita r