BR Scheduled for Tomorrow- SCARED!!! - Boston, MA

I am 175lbs, 5'2" tall. I wear a size 38DDD. I...

I am 175lbs, 5'2" tall. I wear a size 38DDD. I have been wanting a BR for sometime now. My hubby has been totally against it but now that he sees how much pain they cause me, he understands it needs to be done. I keep looking at myself and trying to picture how my new body will look with boobs that aren't hanging to my stomach. I cant even imagine. I'm getting really nervous now but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

Today is the Day!!!

So im on my way to the hospital. Im sort of nervous but not as much as i had expected to be. Its surreal that today will be the last time i will have my very heavy girls. I hope i dont start to vry from anxieties once i get there. Ive NEVER had any type of surgery and i guess thats what scares me more. Wish me luck! I will keep you posted!!

1 day post-op

So im laying here in bed. Pain isnt as bad as i had expected. As long as i take my pain medication, i honestly feel fine. My girls look ok so far but im only able to see about the top of the them. Im too scared to look at the scares as of yet. I think i will break down crying if the scares are to ugly, which i think they will be. I have severe OCD and my husband caught me trying to clean up this morning while he was taking the kids to school and got really upset with me, so im just laying down now. I have to learn how to take it easy. I will post pics very soon. It feels really good to be able to post my feels on here.

4 days postop... Pain is almost gone!!!

Today was a much easier day. I was able to go to my kids football games, drive, and clean a little. My pain is pretty much gone. I only took 2 pain meds today instead of my usual 6. And the only reason i took them is because i was out with my kids at a football game and was scared i was going to ruin it for them if the pain did come on suddenly. I feel alot of pressure in the incision areas and my girls are itching, Im assuming its from the skin healing. I finally got a picture of my new girls today and i have to say, im in love with them. They are perky and i cant wait to be to wear a nice bra. I havent been able to take shower, only sponge baths, so far. I was instructed to not take them until after my first postop a week after my surgery. So this Wednesday, i will finally get my stitches taken out and be able to take a shower.

My doctor was great, his nurses were very caring. I have already received a call this early am to see how i was doing.