25 Years Old, 5'5 120 Lbs, DDD, No Kids! Boston, MA

I was so scared to have this procedure done. I...

I was so scared to have this procedure done. I have terrible anxiety and fear around anything medical related! But with that said, I have also suffered a great deal because of my large breasts. Like most women on this site I developed at around age 14. It was hell from there on out! I did a good job of concealing my large chest, but I was always uncomfortable. I am fairly petite and have a small frame so I felt completely out of proportion. I started doing serious research in the fall of 2014 and made an appointment with my surgeon in March 2015. I found her through a review on here and she is amazing! I met with her and I got approved within 3 weeks by my insurance. I had my surgery 5/18/15. I couldn't be happier with the results. Honestly, the most painful part of the whole procedure was the constipation from the pain meds! Also the pain meds made me super sick so I got off them on day 3 post-op. I have been taking Tylenol only(besides stool softener) and I am doing great! Trying my best to take it easy because I am the type of person who needs to be busy constantly. I am so grateful that I was able to get this procedure covered by insurance. I would encourage anyone to go for it and if you have any questions let me know. Best of luck to all and happy healing. :)
Natick Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chun is amazing. As my best friend put it when she saw me 1 day post-op, "You're surgeon is an artist!" I have zero complaints about her, her assistant and her staff. She did an outstanding job and I can't wait to go back for my post-op visit next week.