Consultation review - Boston Breast Center Dr. DelVecchio- Terrible Customer Service. Boston, MA

I had a consult at Boston Breast Center with Dr....

I had a consult at Boston Breast Center with Dr. DelVechhio and was easily fit into the schedule. I had a consult, and paid the $100 fee for the appointment. I was told that if I gained wait, I would be a good candidate for surgery and could have 200-250cc's implanted. When I called back with additional questions after the appointment, I was told I needed to speak with a Patient Coordinator. I have since called 6 times and have spoken with the front desk person each time, told I would receive a call back and NEVER did. That's right, I called 6 times, and NEVER had a call back. No way in hell would I go under the knife by someone who minimally cannot even return a simple phone call. I have tried to search for the business under BBB in Boston and it isn't listed. I feel had, the took my money and have since been non responsive. If you are considering this facility just be careful! I am looking elsewhere as a result, to have my surgery.
Boston Plastic Surgeon