An Enthusiastic Shout-Out to Dr. Richard Ehrlichman!! (Boston)

I had Mentor saline implants (inframammary,...

I had Mentor saline implants (inframammary, submuscular, 275cc/300cc) installed by Dr. Richard Ehrlichman back in May, 1999. And I am VERY happy to report that after 17.5 years, my breasts still look and FEEL absolutely amazing! (I am 52 years old in the attached photo/selfie and it was taken in November 2016) :-)

I recently thought of removing and replacing them with smaller implants (which would require a "lift"). Since I now live in Los Angeles, I met with a few surgeons in the LA/Beverly Hills area who are known for doing beautiful breast augmentations. And, I have to tell you, that every single one of them were impressed with how great my breasts look - after all this time! One surgeon even went so far as to refer to them as "extremely pretty breasts". Lol!

For now, I've decided not to move forward with a replacement/reduction procedure. But I wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Ehrlichman does great work! He did another surgical procedure on me back then (on a different date) and the result was just as absolutely perfect! He is a talented and solid surgeon. The man is smart, he will l i s t e n to you because he wants to understand what it is that you're concerned about (something, I unfortunately I can't say about most of the surgeons I've met with out here in LA), he THINKS and will view each case differently (no cookie-cutter) and will take time to strategize and prepare in advance of the surgery so that he gets you the best results possible. He is an extremely talented surgeon. I cannot say enough. AND to make the experience all the better, he is probably about the nicest, most genuine and caring surgeon you could ever meet. The man has a heart of gold. I just wish I could get him out here to LA!

I hope Dr. Ehrlichman will be able to see this review, and know that he has one very big fan out here in Los Angeles! :-)

*NOTE: I could not recall what I paid for the surgery, so I filled in the field with what I "think" might have been close to what I paid back then. The RS website would not allow me post my review without including a price.
Boston Plastic Surgeon