Best Decision I Ever Made - Boston, MA

Dr. Doherty is truly an artist. Within 5 minutes...

Dr. Doherty is truly an artist. Within 5 minutes of starting the consultation process, I knew I was in good hands. My father is a retired breast cancer surgeon, and maintaining a natural looking shape was of great importance to me. Dr. Doherty alleviated all of my concerns and answered all of my questions honestly and without an agenda. He was genuinely excited to give me the breasts I've always wanted. Prior to my breast augmentation, I had never had surgery of any kind, cosmetic or otherwise, so I was definitely nervous. Dr. Doherty walked me through the entire process himself, assuring me that I would be safe and attended to. He was right! The pain was definitely minimal and worth every moment. My breasts are full, natural looking/feeling, and I could not be happier with my results. I started out as a 32A and went up to a 32C. The scars are small and all but invisible. Dr. Doherty has changed my life forever and I am so grateful that he was my surgeon. People who don't even know I had surgery are constantly complimenting me on my phenomenal looking natural breasts and I can't help but brag about Dr. Doherty because he deserves all the credit!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Doherty is extremely attentive, he listens, and cares about his patients. His talent truly speaks for itself.