Never Thought I Would Come to Doing It! - Boston, MA late to realself but today is my consult.... late to realself but today is my consult. My surgery is in 3 days. I have been utilizing this site to prepare and believe I have taken in everything I need for my surgery to go successful. Of course there's a mix of emotions but I'm not going to surround myself in negativity. I'd like to stay positive and if worst comes along I'll take it from there. I will keep you all updated. Cheers!

Consult was as expected. Vech is pretty mellowed out, calm cool and collective. I can see that he's probably over seeing wish pics because he didn't ask for any. However, he will ask how much you want transferred and will let you know if that's possible. Things to be prepared for: -standing naked -pictures taken -awkward waiting area -friendly staff, especially Dawn. What a sweetie!

Getting closer

As I approach my surgery date, I'd like to share more befores so that you all can compare to the afters.

So, one of the final things I purchased of the already 100 items I bought for this surgery came in the mail today. I bought this from Wayfair after hearing the horror stories of sleeping on the stomach. I tried it out and its nice and firm. I think this will come in handy.

Stocked up

Ok so this is only half of what I have for I'm going crazy trying to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thanks to realself I was about to get input on everything I need. More to come!

Do not forget these

Thanks realself girlies!!

For ease with toilet use

I'm late but here's 3 days post op

Sorry I'm late girls justvern focusing on getting better. I'm on day 4 and I will say it's not a cake walk but a lot of the reviews ive read on here scare you and are very discouraging. Im not the strongest but it's really not that bad. Hardest part is sleep but believe me, if u take ur pills on time u will be knocked out. The oxys make you doze when ur not even tired lol. It is also a major help to have a helping hand...I've been spoiled these last 3 days. And yes the nausea is bad but I had ondansetron hcl which made all the difference. I've been grubbing since day 1 post op. U girls got this. B strong and stay positive. No bm as of yet. Btw, please excuse the conflicting surgery dates. I will fix.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Delvechhio is amazing! I truly feel as though he is a good person at heart. He has made this experience a great one and he gives you what you ask for. This procedure is definitely worth it despite the tough recovery, you can do it!! And you have an amazing team by your side through the entire process. Highly recommended.