Brazilian Butt Lift for a Thin Small Frame. Boston, MA

Was considering this procedure for months now,...

Was considering this procedure for months now, after doing lots of research I found Dr. Del vecchio. So I did an online consultation he called me back and told me What I needed to do and what he'd do and .. that was it I found the Dr. YAY !! My pre op appointment was Tuesday may 17th I went to the Boston location the whole staff was so nice and helpful. So my date to finally get this done is Friday may 20th I will post pictures this week. I'm so excited I've wanted this done for so long , finally I'll have the body I've always wanted ????

Day 2

had the BBL done yesterday May 20. Today I I'm super swollen in my face , knees and legs . My chest is a little Bruised as well but I expected it. The hardest part is getting in and out of bed. I've been walking around my house to keep my circulation good and I'm just happy excited that I finally did it :)

13 days post op BBL

Feeling great I am
So happy with my results ! Dr. D IS SO AMAZING ! I can't thanks him enough !! ????????????????
Boston Plastic Surgeon