2 Months + Post Op Delvecchio BBL with Lipo - Boston, MA

Wanted thinner waist and back, flatter stomach,...

Wanted thinner waist and back, flatter stomach, with rounded lifted butt. age 43, 1 child. was not very overweight but had put on about 20 pounds mainly in bust and middle. Dr. DelVecchio did aggressive lipo on my torso and gave me quite a large butt and hips. the torso is stunning, the butt very firm, but he was difficult and I still have quite a lot of pain.

attached some photos

DelVecchio Butt lift 5 months out

my butt is gigantic, and i know this is what a lot of people want, but I didnt want it this big. ive gained 20 lbs since the surgery probably because ive been in too much pain to excercise until last week. so i feel huge!!! I called and emailed the office more than a dozen times over last 2-3 months to ask why i was still so swollen and lumpy and in so much pain, and never ever got a response from the Dr or staff. not impressed. maybe my body will look great once i can figure out how to lose the 20lbs plus the 20 i put on before the surgery, but he gave me big thighs and hips which i also didnt want. my bust is naturally huge so all in all i just feel very very large right now. and super annoyed with unprofessional office and disinterested Dr.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Terrible bedside manner and poor communication. Results pretty spectacular, but still a lot of discomfort and hard lumps at 2 1/2 months post op.