BBL , i am a young mom and I Have Lost Volume in Butt. Boston, MA

I want a BBL because my butt has lost volume after...

I want a BBL because my butt has lost volume after having 2 kids. I want to feel 100% confidant naked and in clothes , bathing suits . I want to be able to love my hips and butt again.and since they are sucking all the fat out my stomach that's such a plus. ???? . I am excited and nervous but way more excited. I choose my Dr because he I'd very experienced with the BBL.

The pain is so real. It feels like a bad ass work out then getting hit by a truck then working out again .

Omg!! I am in so much pain. My abs and butt only hurt when I'm walking or getting back into bed . I am also so swollen everything . my eyes, legs , butt and even arms and I didn't have any lipo in face or arms. And the bruising , its horrible . I knew I was gonna bruise easy. Besides that I have been trying to stay confident that my results will be good. I need this swelling to go down on my hips and butt ,it is way to big for me . I want to look normal Lol. I also have to give a shoot out to one off my coordinators Peg, she has been with me through this whole process. Texting me and calling me . and answering all my calls and text messages. She has been so helpful. Thanks peg.

Measurements before procedure

Waist, 1/2 inch under belly button , largest area on hips before I tried to gain weight, 27" 29" 39" after fat gained day of surgery 5' 6" , 141.3 lb. waist , under belly button I gained 2inches for procedure so going in 29" 31" 39 3/4"inches .

Handling pain well

I am healing good ,I walk around every time I get up to pee. I also am drinking a lot of water to help with the recovery. I am taking Aleve for pain , I don't want to get constipated so I have only taken total of 4 Percocet. I use lipo foam on my stomach and knees , it helps so much.and I put miralax in my water and tea. The pain is less around my knees and stomach . It still hurts but not as much . I am in the process of trying to produce a bowel movement currently I am failing lol

I hope swelling goes down

I am so wide , I don't like it . I really hope the swelling goes down.

More pics

I don't know if its to soon but today I went up and down 1 flight of stairs. I am a trooper. I still hurt but nothing like the first day and yesterday. I think I am healing really good.

Bruising is starting to go away

Finally my bruising is going away and some swelling is going away. My right knee hurts and stomach .that triangle on my back sucks , I'm taking it off tomorrow , it hurts.I do everything by myself beside bend over. That's when I ask for help. Also my daughter helps me put omg my compression socks. I get reall y dizzy and feel as if in gonna past out when taking off garmet.

Be happy naturally and work out .

One thing I have learned from this last surgery is to not take the easy way out. Because its never easy. There are so many imperfections after the surgery scars, weird fat deposits, and fluid retention that won't go away . it all makes my belly look weird . I was better off working out and being happy the way I am. real self website is addicting and makes women want to get surgery . I will never get anything done to my body again . I am just going to cut my loses and love who I am. I recommend the same to everyone else . surgery is not worth the after effect . it takes a lot of streghth to look in the mirror and say that. And now I have to fix the problem myself . with massages and working out . hopefully the PS can try to suck and squezze this fluid out my tissue some how.

The BBL to me is not worth the imperfections and scars

My scar on my stomach and on my back and having a weirs looking stomach is not worth the BBl. I'd things change I will always post another update . I am very scared they won't . I should of just worked out like I always did .and have been really fit . I have pictures of me before and I looked great . I got lazy and looked what happened .
Boston Plastic Surgeon

He is very nice and honest . The coordinators are such nice women. When I went to see him he knew what he was talking about and was very confident in himself . He made me feel like I was in good hands . I felt very comfortable around him.