Mother of 2, time to love myself!!!

I have been following this website for some time...

I have been following this website for some time but wasnt sure what to share until I had the procedure done TODAY! Been laying on my tummy all day and what else better to do but write a review :)

Let me say this procedure was well worth every penny. My husband is totally stoked and cannot wait to get his hands on me. He's dieing when I told him he had to wait 3 weeks.

Ok ladies I was told the first few days will not be nice and that it will be the worse pain I felt in my life. Um yes they were right. It's so uncomfortable having to lay on my tummy all day because I have asthma. I am turning myself on my sides only for a few minutes then back on my tummy. I am leaking so much fluid! Don't know why? The nurses said they never seen someone leak so much. Should I be worried? I cannot eat anything everything worsen the nausea. I'm munching on slices of bread and crackers and lots and lots of water. For a perfect booty, I can surely weather this storm :)

Day 1post op

3 1/2 weeks post op

Hello All,

Just catching up on all the comments and I feel really bad for not reviewing and responding sooner. The last few weeks has been horrible I couldn't get myself to wanna write anything on here.

I was so happy looking at myself during the first week post op. Everything looked beautiful the right size and all! I was suffering a lot from all the swelling. I woke up with a swollen face every morning literally looking like a lion! My hands and feet were so fat lol. Eventually the swelling went down in the third week and I was feeling somewhat better. I expected to shrink a bit after the swelling goes away but I did not expect to shrink that much! I mean I was able to fit into my jeans no problem again and basically no one noticed, that's how much my bun shrunk! :( worse of all my left cheek is dented inward and looks a bit lopsided. I follow all instructions and slept on my tummy all 3 weeks, wore my garment 24/7. What the hell was I doing wrong? I one positive thing that came out of this surgery was the liposuction which gave me the slimmer and sexier waist line I've always wanted but but damn butt u would have been so happy with a bigger bum. I mean it was my ultimate goal of this surgery. Feeling somewhat depressed :(
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. D was great, verr comical which made the whole process comfortable. Although I would say he forgets who I am each time we meet but can't claim him, he must sees hundreds, maybe thousands of butt over the year lol a little disappointed he rush me during the day of procedure.