26 Years Old, 2 Kids, Want Big Ol Booty & Small Waist - Boston, MA

My motivation came from the weight I gained after...

My motivation came from the weight I gained after my 2nd child who is now 2 years old. I gained the weight intentionally to get the fat transfer. Everything from the day I called Dr. DelVecchio's office up to the day I got the procedure was everything I expected it to be. I went in with an open mind and came out with everything I wanted and MORE!!!!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DelVecchio is a GODSEND!!!! He is VERY passionate and overall AMAZING at what he does! I went on a good 50 consults with different doctors from all over. None of them made me 100% "ready." One of them even scammed me out of my money!!! One day I came across Dr. D's profile and saw pics of his work, and I got SUPER excited! Within his pics I saw everything I knew I wanted! I called the same day and spoke with JaVonica. She has such a calm and courteous demeanor. She made me feel welcome and secure. She carefully explained how Dr. D operated and patiently answered EVERY one of my 100 questions. I sent pics of myself and within an hour Dr. D called me on FaceTime and I was ready to go!!!!! I had surgery a month and a half later. The day of surgery I was beyond nervous. Scared. This was my first time ever having any kind of surgery. Without my husband by my side, Dr. D's words of encouragement and making me feel super comfortable and trusting, and my mothers constant prayer, I wouldn't have gotten it done. Dr. D gave me realistic expectations. In all honesty I woke up WAY BETTER than I expected to! He asked me what I wanted and I told him "I want my butt to be as big an round and full as you can make it with as much fat as you can stuff in there!!" He said OK!! I went in the OR at 6:00 pm and came out at 7:30pm!!! Did I mention he was a beast!!!!! While other doctors told me it would take them 7 to 8 hours to perform this procedure, it only took Dr. D 90 MINUTES to do 6 areas of lipo and transfer 2900 cc of fat in EACH cheek and hip!!!! This procedure is one of the BEST decisions I ever made in my life! The doctor I chose is the BEST to EVER do it!!!! I am now 11 months post loans will be having surgery #2 in January with Dr. D again!!!....But y'all knew that already!