63 Yo Had Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck - Boston, MA

I've wanted to have a breast reduction for several...

I've wanted to have a breast reduction for several years but didn't realize insurance would cover it. After initial evaluation I went back to my PS to ask about my pannus or very flabby abdomen which was so stretched out after three pregnancies. I was always getting infections under the skin which were really bothersome. Unfortunately, my insurance co. didnt my case was severe enough to cover but I went ahead with anyway. Was super nervous the day before but it all went very smoothly.
First few weeks were kind of rough; breasts were no problem but I felt I had an elephant sitting on my stomach. Now 5 weeks PO and feeling almost normal.
Best part was pathologist found borderline tiny pre-cancerous cells in left breast tissue which they took out. It didn't show up on recent mammogram and my dr said it was really good thing I had the surgery done. Now being followed by specialist who marveled at thoroughness of the pathologists. Feel like I dodged a bullet plus have new body. Went from DDD to C and I can't believe how great it is to no longer have sagging breasts and that ugly roll of fat.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful, warm and reassuring. Did an amazing job!