Dr. Gallico Devastated my Thighs with Liposuction - Boston, MA

About 5 years ago I went to Dr. Gallico to have...

About 5 years ago I went to Dr. Gallico to have liposuction on my saddle-bags and inner and out thighs.
Mind you, I am 5 1' and weigh between 104-108. The surgery went rather well--however about 9 months latter I started to get deformed looking bludges around all the treated areas. I went into see him and he attempted to correct the budged appearances by performing a "touch up" (basically another full-on surguery.) Recover the second time was awful, I even ended up in the ER since I couldnt see clear out of one eye. I told the ER doctors about my surgery that that and they said that the surgeon had me lying on my face for far too long during the surgery. This happened one more time around when he tried to correct my thighs yet again.
I live in Austin now so even it I could have him correct For it I wouldn't.
Today, I am the same weight as the day of the surgery--I used to be a swim suit model and now I cant even where one thanks to Dr. gallico. Do not go to him, you'll end up far worse than you started
Boston Plastic Surgeon

About 6+ years ago I went to Dr. Gallico for liposuction on my saddle-bags and inner-and-outter thighs and hamstring area. For context: Height: 5 1' weight: 105 pounds at the time, and a bikini/ lingerie model. I have also maintained this weight. My thighs did not have an excessive amount of fat; just minor fat pockets i felt were out of proportion to the rest of my body. The first liposuction procedure performed by Dr. Gallico left me with uneven bulges around my outer thighs-- I was devastated but Dr. Gallico assured me that this was normal and suggested I go in for a "touch-up" procedure (which was basically another full-on liposuction procedure). The second procedure went really badly and I ended up in the ER as I was having blurred vision in one eye. I informed the ER doc that I was less than 24hrs out of a liposuction procedure-- they went on to inform me that my surgeon likely had me lying on my stomach, which would cause pressure to my face and subsequently my eye, for far too long during the procedure (so amateur!). Worst of all--I did not see any results/ corrections from the 2nd procedure but was encouraged to wait a year for things to settle down. After a year when things only looked worse-- Again, Dr. Gallico suggested I go in for another touch-up. Please also keep in mind that I paid an additional $3,000-$3,500 for each additional "touch-up". Though it may sound incredibly stupid to most-- keep in mind I was 23 at the time and obviously very trusting of the doctors presumed expertise (i.e. Harvard-Yale graduate). Today, my thighs are so unsightly I could barely wear shorts due to the destruction caused to my thighs from the procedures. Upon seeing a corrective liposuction specialist I was told that I was essentially butchered and was even asked if it was done in a foreign country! Finally, it will cost nearly $20,000 to repair the damage Dr. Gallico did. I truly feel he exploited me and will do the same to others.