Consultation. Boston, MA

Hello, I went in for my consult last week. As...

Hello, I went in for my consult last week. As soon as I arrived I was seen immediately by his staff. When I met Dr. Delviccio,...immediately he informed me I wouldn't be a good candidate for the procedure, ....let me explain..what I'm looking for is a BBL with a thigh lift,....I was hoping the thighs lift could have been done on groin upper area verses the inner thighs, I didn't want noticeable scars. The Dr told me I would have to have both procedures the Bbl, and then 6 months down the thigh lift. He explained the reasons why... He even offered a second consult after I think about it. On my way home...I spoke to my husband...who is very supportive, after thinking about what Dr. Delviccio I called back and requested quotes so that I can plan for the procedures. I will be posting again once I get the final quotes.

Never called me back

Called ....I emailed....I started to feel like I was a sad...and after thinking about why he didn't call back.....he was rude ....and he seemed so tired..that some part of me started thinking he was on drugs...or overworked and exhausted ...whatever the reasons..I guess it's all for the best because a doctor that doesn't call back or his staff that there shows the character flaws... lost $100. For a five minute consult ...and a doctor that didn't remember me.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Two dumbs down on personality ....and not a man of his word..never called back