23 Year Old with Two Kids Finally Doing Something About my Body! - Boston, MA

I am getting my procedure done by Dr. Dan Del...

I am getting my procedure done by Dr. Dan Del Vecchio MD, I am beyond excited but so scared at the same time, i have never in my life been put to sleep so I am hoping for a smooth recovery!!! I have been reading everyones worth it and not worth its so I'm hoping I'm on the worth it side!....The staff and The doctor himself have been awesome!!!! i couldn't ask for a better place and i have called several i have been looking for two years and this is the 1st place i can say i was happy with! Im 5 foot 2 and 178 lbs so I'm sure ill do just fine!

Next week eeeek

I am so nervous its crazy...im so worried that I will have issues with being put to sleep. I'm having horrible anxiety issues. I don't know what kind of garments to wear they provide the 48 hr one but I don't wanna wear something that's not up to par for my result I want to reach gosh I'm freaking out!!!!

amazing does not touch his work ????

just quick pics of my body almost 48 hours later

I could not wait the full 48 hrs afterwards I'm a horrible person when it comes to infection I get so spooked out so I didn't Wait I had my surgery done Wednesday at 10 and this was Friday at 8ISH so I was close enough lol. But anyway my skin feels numb and tingly very odd feeling and my skin is very itchy I did switch my garment because I felt like mine was way to tight around my butt I don't see how your butt can get blood flowing to the new fat if its cutting off circulation?!?! I don't want 2000 ccs wasted.

booty today had to put lotion on im way to itchy

My only complaint is i can't get this stupid marker off lol yes that's my complaint and only one in not in much pain I have no hard spots I have set a little just because laying in my stomach is a pain and I feel I need to stretch but again im very careful not to hurt myself or my new booty swelling is still on my back stomach and thighs but I really don't think ill lose much in my but and hips ill be happy with what I have no matter what

post op apt

Went awesome had pics and he seemed amazed at my results himself I have not lost 1 mm like I have in my belly but not my hips or butt I'm so pleased I get my laptop later so ill take time to post my full experience

Still doing good

I have still had no draining stitches are still there there hard and poke me so that's something I can't wait to go away hopefully only another week and they will desolve. Made it back to Ohio I've been doing great. Got some fluid spots in my lower back that are painful but they said that's normal and I still don't feel like my butts gone down AT ALL it's starting to Soften finally can't wait to be able to move normal. I'll be posting pictures later on today bruising still hasn't completely went away either :).

I'm feeling okay please excuse my lack of shaving if you haven't went through it you will soon understand.

Before surgery

168 5'2"

I recieved my corset

Love you it's going to have time to get ust to it but I couldnt be happier

Love my body still some fluid spots but so much better

Still in love with my body

I have been ill but I'm still losing swelling and I'm still getting fluid build up in my back but I'm doing great!!! and I'm a 24 in my waist and 47 in around my hips still!

Sorry for no updates

Something has came up so I have not been able to take pictures of my body but I will soon but everything is pretty much the same and the fluid spots have turned in to what feels like bricks :(

Update for today

Sorry it's been awhile I'm going to start working out next week to start toning everything up but still holding up well :)
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I had such an amazing experience! He is a true artist. I don't know why people say his bed side manner is bad maybe they just like doctors who are strictly work with them and that he is. He finds out what you want tells you what he can possibly do marks you and that's all. Staff was amazing never have I felt so at home with people I didn't even know. Paying was super easy. The 5 star rating for me is because I felt at ease an my results are beyond what I ever thought was possible!