Love the Peel, Feel the Burn! Bossier City, LA

I got a great deal on microderm, acne laser...

I got a great deal on microderm, acne laser revision, and the TCA peels, 6 for 300$ Jennie at the skin station is wonderful. The peel is her own specially formulated by pharmacist for her salon, it's an orange colored peel. Mostly I think because it let her see where she has applied it. It burns then ur off while she cools you down, and your done for the day, stay indoors unless you want to look like an oompa-lumpa. I peel the very next day. I've had a PCA peel which was more aggressive and slightly miserable. I got better results with the PCA but the discomfort wasn't worth it. If you buy the 6, and keep it up you get amazing results anyways. The TCA peel is aggressive by all means. But it's safer around the eyes and you can get closer to your crows feet lines. Peeling for me last about a week. Wash your face constantly.

Tips for going to work after a peel

I know some poeple will tell you to just let your self peel and not to apply moisturizer, but lets face it, You gotta be in public. I remember going to work with no moisturizer and my coworker say, " Man you got a bad sunburn" LMBO haha i told him its a peel fool! Here are some tips for going to work with a chem peel.

Get you a Big hat!
SPF 70 by nutrogena is very good.
Try using a BB creme for base make up
Bring a moisturizer with you while you work
A hand held mirror, so when your face is peeling you can catch your self and apply some moisturizer before you look like a fool talking to people.
Wash your face every three hours to help sooth your skin and apply your SPF and BB creme again. It keeps you fresh looking.
As soon as you get home, wash your face again and this time just apply moisturizer and SPF if your going out side.
Always wash your hands before washing your face.
Rub your sore spots with the back of your hand if you have to.

Jennie is such a blessing'