Breast Reduction with Lift, Tummy Tuck with DM Repair, Flank, Inner Thigh, Outer Thigh Lipo - Bonita, CA

I spent a few months 'stalking' this site before I...

I spent a few months 'stalking' this site before I got up the courage to go to my PCM to request an Insurance paid Breast Reduction. From the time that my doctor sent the referral to the insurance company to my surgery was 11 weeks, and that is only because of my travel schedule and getting my 'ideal' date.

Once I got my approval, I made my appointment with Dr. Chacon and when I met him in person, knew that he would be the one to do my surgery. He is just such a fun, sensitive, compassionate, professional Plastic Surgeon. He made me feel so comfortable in the room, even when I was stark naked and being drawn on. I mean, who laughs so hard the morning of surgery while being made a map?

So, surgery was on Tuesday the 17th of May and was about 8 hours long. Surgery went well, the surgery center was awesome. Got there at 5.30am, and right in to pre-op where the nurses made me feel so comfortable, even in my fear. After feeling well enough to go home, my husband put me in the car for the short 5 min drive home.

I did rent a fully electric hospital bed for a month, and I am SO glad that I did. It has been the best option ever!

The morning after surgery I had an appointment with my PS for garment and dressing changes, and as sick as I was (I get so very sick from surgery) the office made me feel awesome. My husband grabbed a few photos of my swollen self and I love the look so far.

Today is day 5 and every day gets a little better, you get a little stronger and feel like you can do a little more. I stopped narcotics on day 2, only taking 1000mg of Tylenol every 8 hours for pain (which is more of discomfort, unless you cough or sneeze- that hurts regardless of your pills!)

I go back for PO appointment #2 tomorrow to have another bandage change and removal of the BB and Lipo stitches... maybe even lose one of the 2 drains that is not putting out much.

Until tomorrow!

Today is 5 days PO and I am feeling pretty good.

Post Op #2

Yesterday I had my PO #2, (PO Day 6) everything went well. Had the one stitch taken out of my BB. I also chose to keep both drains in, in hopes that they will both come out quicker this way. My incisions are covered with tape and will stay covered until my PS tells me otherwise lol. I also went down one size in my CG and feel very 'contained' Made my appt for PO #3 and will play it by ear for drain removal. I also scheduled my facial and face waxing (which is part of Divino's aftercare perk) 4 60 min facials (once a month for 4 months) and brow, lip, chin waxing. I am a bit apprehensive? about attaching photos, so here is my belly button today, which I am in love with :)

PO Day 7...

I am a CG and Binder addict lol... my drains may be coming out tomorrow, I am at 23ml's total since midnight, so I have an appointment for tomorrow morning... I am feeling pretty darn good today, I am just always starving! Here are some pictures from today...

Drain removal day!

So, my drains were done, and the fluid was pooling in my pubis, so out they came today! My PS put in 4 timy numbing shots around the drains and while those went to work, he replaced all the steri strips on my incisions. Once he was done withthe new strips, he yanked out those drains, grossest feeling ever. I am spilling clear fluids from the location, as i expected I would do, so I have a thin pad attached to my panties. After the appointment we went for Sushi and then to the movies, where I saw Mother's Day and the troops went to Angry Birds... pretty good day! I am uploading a pic of the TT incision, I think ot looks pretty darn good so far!

10 dpo

Lots of lower ab swelling, took the day off and laid in bed all day. Every day is better than the day before so far!

I go between thinking I took too much off the breasts and just enough... I do love the way they look though!

Tossed on a bikini today...

Well, I bought this on a Chinese wholesale site... never thought ot would ever fit... now, I have a TONS OF WORK still to go in terms of weight loss/firming up, but I am pleased with the progress

Marked up before

So, this is as brave as I will get ...

Here is the before (my ps marks 2 areola relocation locations as a back up plan on those whom have a larger reduction. If he sees any tissue death indicatuon, he will only go as far as the first set)

Totally puffy, but here is the tt scar 28 days post

I am super puffy today, but here it is.. hoping to start scar therapy soon.
Chula Vista Physician