Breast Lift/ Breast Implant Removal - Bonita, CA

I had my procedure done at Divino Plastic Surgery...

I had my procedure done at Divino Plastic Surgery in Bonita. After interviewing a total of five doctors in San Diego, I decided to have my procedure done at Divino Plastic Surgery. I selected Divino because Doctor Chacon's experience is extensive in the area of breast augmentation, reduction etc; however, what I liked best was that I didn't feel rushed during the free consultation. I had tons of questions (to say the least) and he was able to answer all of them. We spent an extensive amount of time discussing the lift process, the size of breasts and more importantly the recovery process because I am employed.

As for the price, it was competitive with other quotes but price was not an issue for me as I was more concerned with having the right doctor perform my procedure.

The result is amazing!!! I wish I had pictures to post but I do not. He was able to reconstruct my breasts without an implant and they turned out gorgeous!!!

I highly recommend Dr. Chacon and his amazing team at Divino Plastic Surgery
Chula Vista Physician

Doctor is very friendly and made me feel at ease.