If You're Looking for a Genuine Review of This Surgeon, Be Sure to Read. (25 Yr Old Male, Rhinoplasty/Chin Implant) - Sydney, AU

Not really sure where to start here so I'll say...

Not really sure where to start here so I'll say this - I did a tremendous amount of research online before coming across Dr. Zacharia but was flawed when I saw how little genuine feedback there was circulating around the internet.

I reached out to Dr. Zacharia and his team for two procedures after hearing good things about him from a friend of mine who's mum also had a Rhinoplasty which turned out great. Another family friend of mine who works at a hospital commented that she used to look after a lot of his patients and said his work is excellent.

I became extremely anxious during the first couple of weeks prior to surgery, though meeting Dr. Zacharia and his team in person was enough to restore my confidence and allowed me to proceed with surgery. I can't say I've had a lot of consults with surgeons, although I will comment that Dr. Zacharia was a pleasure to talk to and very approachable. He wasn't really afraid to answer any questions that I had no matter how mundane. Overall I got a good gut feel despite the usual nerves.

I was greeted again by Dr. Zacharia on the day of Surgery. He shook my hand with a firm grip and told me everything was going to be fine - This was a subtle gesture but it mean't a lot at the time. He came in again after surgery just before going home for the evening and told me the operation was a success (This was music to my ears).

I have to admit, the first week or so after surgery was pretty miserable. Once the Fentanyl (Strong pain killer) wore off, it quickly became apparent that I looked and felt like shit and this wasn't going to change overnight. In addition, I can't emphasize how important it is to follow their after care procedures - They really know what they're talking about.

After my first post-op consult, they removed the pressure garment from my face. What I saw shocked me as I was completely swollen. I was horrified and absolutely convinced for the next few days that the wrong type of implant was fitted and wanted it removed as soon as possible. Again and again Dr. Zacharia and his team tried to assure me that it was normal swelling and to wait. For anyone with similar concerns, I can't emphasize how important it is to trust the process and wait.

After about a week and a half my chin reduced somewhat to a very similar look as before but more augmented, just as Dr. Zacharia predicted. I was so close to having it removed and now I'm extremely happy with it (If anything I probably would've made it bigger if I knew how much of a factor swelling would be). Today my nose splint came off and what I saw was pretty much a perfectly sculpted male nose.

There's still a lot of time that needs to pass before my results will be final, but I will say despite being a very emotionally charged experience with ups and downs, my outcome couldn't have been better. Dr. Zacharia knows what he's doing and knows what he's talking about. I have absolutely no problem recommending him to future patients.

One more thing I failed to mention. (Breathing).

When the splint finally came off and my nose had all the gunk cleaned out, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my breathing through my nose was significantly better. I feel absolutely zero obstruction now which is such a great sensation.

Side profile (Before and after)

Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon