What Happens when You Have Sublative Rejuvenation - Bondi Junction, AU

Omg. So 11th September I had my first treatment of...

Omg. So 11th September I had my first treatment of sublative rejuvenation. The numbing cream they apply lasts about 1 minute after they wipe it off. At first it felt like tiny little needles jabbing my face, kind of like a tattoo feeling. After the numbing cream wore of I could start to feel the heat from the laser, and omg. It wasn't "I'm going to die" pain but it hurt. My eyes watered and I winced every time she hit me with laser. After it was done, she applied ice packs, that was the best feeling in the world.
I left and about 5 minutes later, my face was on fire. I literally felt like my face was burning. I bought avene water spray and sprayed my face every 30 seconds for about 20 minutes. When I got home, I got ice packs and held them on my face for like an hour. I took some nurofen and after a while it didn't hurt so much. Kind of turned into a Throbbing and I eventually got used to the pain. After about 2 hours it didn't hurt, so I checked out my face in the mirror and it was still very red.i then had a nap and when I woke up, checked again. The redness went down and I then had tiny red spots that had a little bit of blood at the tip of each hole where the laser hit me.
It's now the next morning, redness and pain are gone but now i look like a tiny fly swatter has attacked me. I have attached photos of the morning after. This is what to expect the next day. I'm not leaving the house haha

new photos

Advanced dermatology

She was real nice, very caring and gentle with me.