18 Years - Bondi Junction, AU

I am an 18 year old girl fulfilling a hairdressing...

I am an 18 year old girl fulfilling a hairdressing apprenticeship.
Through my schooling I have always been very self conscious of my hairline, right up until my surgery. Last year being 2014, I looked into hairline lowering surgery and came across Dr. Nettle at Silkwood in Bondi.
I called and scheduled a consultation, and Silkwood Medical has been nothing but helpful through the whole process. The staff are very friendly and are always actively seeking ways to help, & go above and beyond your expectations.
Since surgery, I have gained alot more confidence in myself, it definitely has changed the way I feel about myself already and it has only been 2 weeks since surgery. The cost of the procedure and the few days of down time and healing are a small price to pay for the difference it has made to my life.

Michelle and Dr Nettles' assisting nurse, Elise are perfect complements and are always at hand when in need, pre/post op questions are always thoroughly answered.

Silkwood are a very warm and caring team.

I highly recommend. Awesome Job!

Few days post op pictures

Befores and afters (two weeks post op)

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nettle did an excellent job, with the consultation, pre op, procedure, and post op appointments. He is very thorough with his work, and I couldn't be happier with the final results and ongoing support from Silkwood, and Dr. Nettle himself.