Turning 47, Looked Tired and Older Than I Felt. Full Face Lift - Chin, Brow, Temple Plus Fat Injection to Lips and Cheeks

I was feeling depressed about the way I looked....

I was feeling depressed about the way I looked. For many years, I held my age very well but in the past 24 months noticed that I was aging much faster. I couldn't bear to look at myself in the mirror and even going to the hairdresses and being forced to sit in front of a mirror became unbearable. My partner is an extremely supportive man and hated seeing me so down in the dumps, so as a very extravagant Christmas present, booked in and paid for my "overhaul" procedure. I now feel a million dollars. I have dropped at least 15 years in my age; everyone tells me I look amazing - almost like a model which (at 47) is a huge compliment. I feel confident and have a big bounce back into my life. My doctor, Dr. Warwick Nettle, was extremely patient and empathetic with me. He told me very plainly what he recommended for a best result and I am absolutely delighted, His team at Silkwood are just beautiful - each visit they made me feel like I was the only patient they had. They were caring, considerate and were willing to give me a hug after surgery when I was feel bruised and battered. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Nettle - my partner thinks he is a "Magician" as he has changed my life and my overall perspective forever. I am more than happy for people to contact me direct, should they wish to discuss this further, and I'm also happy to share before and after photos - if that will helped. All I can really add is that if you feel like you need a change, FIND THE MONEY to do it. The only regret you will have is if you do nothing. It is well worth every cent and while I understand I am in a very privileged position to have such a caring, loving partner to support me, I would have found a way to do this on my own anyway.

Photos

Here are some photos - the first photo was taken in Feb just before my facelift on 16th February. The after photo was taken last week, almost 4 weeks post my operation. I still have many months of recovery before I see the final finish but I have to say, the difference is amazing and I feel incredible.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

THe most wonderful best side manner, Dr Nettle is a dreamboat and stands by everything he promises. He explains the procedure in detail and is available 24/7 after surgery. I had my operation on a Tuesday, which is his operational days, and he was calling every couple of days including the weekend to check on my health and state of mind. His team is a dedicated bunch of wonderful girls that made me feel a million dollars each time I went in. I would absolutely recommend Silkwood and Dr Nettle without any hesitation and would be happy to discuss my procedure with anyone interested in pursuing a similar one.