First Session of Sculpture on Lower Abdomen - Review Day of Treatment - Bondi Junction, AU

Female 156cms, 65kg day of procedure (normally...

Female 156cms, 65kg day of procedure (normally 60-62kg), athletic 25% BF at last dexa scan, 35% muscle BMI 26
So, after hearing about sculpsure a few days ago I decided to have the procedure done today!
We started by taking my measurements incl height and weight and lots of photos!
We discussed what I want to target in this treatment and the arrangement of the pads to achieve the best result. We decided to put all 4 along the bottom of my tummy.
I was then strapped in and laid down on a comfy recliner type chair.
First there was a cool air followed by a warm sensation where Bianca said it will gradually get hotter, the heat settings start at 0.9 and go up in increments of 0.5 up to 1.4 - obviously the hotter you go the better results. It is hot air for around 30-40 seconds then cool air for a period of time, I feel like its shorter than the heat though?
It was comfortable for the first 5 minutes as it was gradually increasing heat but when it was put up to 1.3 it felt like a boiling hot water bottle being held directly onto my skin it was quite unpleasant I felt like I was getting a bit light headed from it but not enough to mention to the tech (could of been that I had only eaten once that day and treatment was at 3:30pm) She then took it down a level to 1.2 and I couldn't even feel anything for a few minutes it was then increased to 1.3 which was still fine she then put it on the max setting for the remainder of the time and there was no pain, I think my body got used to it.
I was told to massage twice a day for 5-10 minutes otherwise there may be nodules in the skin, to keep hydrated and active.
Post treatment I felt where one of the pads were felt like sunburn but was gone within 1-2 hours, I'm 10 hours post treatment now and have no side effects at all! No soreness, no tenderness, no tight skin.
All in all the actual procedure was quite pleasant, at no point did I ever consider stopping.
Obviously as my treatment was today I won't see any results until 6 weeks and optimal ones at 12 weeks, I will keep everyone updated!

2 days post

I'm feeling quite bloated today? Not sure if that's meant to happen. I just massaged my stomach and it's feeling tender when pressure is applied to the area.. Still no pain which is good.

'Mmmmm

So on the 11th I had a ba, lift and lipo on my inner thighs. Day of surgery I weighed 66.5kgs ???? I'm now 9 days post op. I'm not training and my diet isn't the best, so I'm not expecting any amazing results. But I have taken some photos for you guys. This was before eating in the morning. I've been so lazy with massaging like I actually hate doing it. Mind the bruises. I'm 67.1kgs atm.. Does swelling make you put on actual weight and retain water? Because I feel so fat atm. My legs are sooooo soooo swollen.
Dermoclear

The staff were amazing, super friendly! They talked me through the procedure, what to expect during treatment, what needs to be done after etc. The staff (Bianca and Helen) are registered nurses and oh so knowledgable! She spoke to me whilst being treated and took my mind off what I was doing. I was late to my appointment due to traffic and the staff were very understanding.